Nexus Evolution 2018
Nexus Software LLC is pleased to be releasing the latest update to our flagship product: Nexus Evolution 2018! The updates, new functions, and added devices in this release has got us all pretty excited at what this new release can do for you! From virtual services and embedded graphics capabilities to enhanced security measures and streamlined downstream coin configuration, this year’s release is really pushing the limits of what we already do.
Highlights of Nexus Evolution 2018:
- New Recyclers: ARCA CM18b, Diebold Nixdorf CS 6060 Seated, CS 606 Tall Recyclers, and more.
- Integrated downstream coin support
- Dispense bundling
- Implicit locking on all XFS3 compound devices
- Embedded graphics on select printers
- Virtual Services for Distributed Client
- Trace content Encrypted
- Secured communications between applications and Nexus (see below)
- Added documentation in HTML5 format
Watch your inbox in the coming weeks for more details on all of these topics (if you are not subscribed to our newsletter, please join the list with the form below). We are always happy to chat by phone or email if you want details before that time.